Dedicated to improving the quality of life for our residents and our local community, we started Urban Resource in 2003. With a combined 200+ years of team experience, we understand that most residents primarily interact with their property management company when something is not working. We take pride in our proactive approach to minimize inconveniences and frustrations for our residents and that proudly reflects in our reviews! Our interactions are full of gratitude to serve and creative solutions to give residents a uniquely positive experience. We are your neighbors and we are invested in the success of our neighborhood. Our resident services include:
- 24/7 Emergency Services.
- Online rent payment and maintenance notifications and requests.
- Access to pay rent and ask questions in the local office.
- Bilingual, attentive and courteous team.
- Experienced maintenance team that knows YOUR building.
- Facilitate communications between the property owner and the resident.
- Team of Realtors to help you find the next step in your life.
Click here to live in an Urban Resource managed residence!
With over 150 buildings and a combined team experience of over 200 years, Urban Resource understands that property management does not stop at the property line. Successful property management, from 4-unit buildings to high-rise condominiums, is built on strong relationships, proactive solutions and agile responses in unforeseen
situations. All steps of our processes are thoughtfully developed and continuously
improved to give our owner the peace of mind they deserve. We are your day-to-day resource, business strategy partner and neighbor. Our owner services include:
Full service accounting and bookkeeping
Using the highest levels of transparency. Everything is digital, scanned and easily accessed through the online portal at any time.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Property Tax appeals.
- Work directly with your Accountants to file quarterly taxes.
- Collecting laundry coins.
Maintaining a low vacancy rate through:
- Prescreening our tenants at the first step to mitigate evictions and delinquencies.
- Premarketing with our Real Estate team prior to vacancy.
- Highly skilled team of Technicians with efficient turnover procedures.
Maintenance and Capital Improvements
From routine leaks to full renovations, no project is too big or too small.
- Our relationships with our many vendors, as well as, our competitive bid process ensure the project is affordable, on-budget and on-time.
- City permits, building codes, proper licensing and insurance are essential.
- Nothing is out of our scope.
How to maximize income given investment constraints:
- As residents and local business owners, we know the neighborhood best.
- Our Commercial and Residential Real Estate arm can recommend the next best step for your investment. Is it time to upgrade your property, change the use of your property, or sell it?
- Trusted referrals to banks, land use attorneys, and architects.
- LCAMs – Licensed Community Association Managers on staff.
Compliance and Licensing
- We can assist with state, county and city licenses.
- Inspections and requirements to meet regulatory codes are handled seamlessly and proactively to mitigate regulatory concerns.
- Continuing education is a priority to stay on top of ever-changing laws, industry trends and market dynamics.